Thursday, Oct. 6 is the deadline for yearbook photos and optional quotes. Please submit your photos and quotes into the following links and turn the fee into the main office. If you wish to have a submitted photo in the yearbook, it is vital you submit by the deadline. There will be no exceptions.
The specifications for 2017 senior photographs/portraits are:
- Size: 2.5” x 3.5” to 3” x 5” (vertical orientation).
- Digital high resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- No student or photographer names or dates imprinted on photo. No text on photo.
- Clothing worn or props used for yearbook photo must adhere to school/district dress code and policies.
- The photo may be in color or black-and-white. Color is preferred as the book is in full color.
Digital images must be submitted online as following.
Go to: images.jostens.com. Enter the login ID: 405493596. Then browse to select the photo you wish to upload, click on “Select My Images.” Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case our staff needs additional information. Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
To submit your quotes, please fill out this form.