The start of every school brings new classes, new people, and new trends.
The top five back to school trends are…
1. High waisted shorts: These shorts are often referred to as “mom jeans.” However, many girls in our school hallway don these shorts. They are an alternative to the normal 2.5 inch inseam or 4 inch inseam shorts.
2. Jean jackets and vests: Jean jackets or vests go with almost any outfit. They will be styled with everything in our school and are the perfect light jacket to go with casual or classy clothing items.
3. Combat boots: These boots are a spin off from Army boots. They can dress up or down any outfit. Combat boots are versatile and can be worn with jeans, leggings or even dresses and skirts. From leather to studded, these boots are worn in countless ways.
4. Maxi skirts and dresses: Maxis are the perfect fall item. They are long which is perfect as the weather cools down. As we make our way into the fall season, you will be seeing more maxis in the hallways.
5. Bold Prints: Prints are the perfect accessory for any outfit. You may have seen prints on shirts, skirts, shorts, dresses, shoes, bags, etc. Prints are a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit.