A new year means new trends and fashion experts are already predicting what’s going to be “in” this upcoming spring.
1. Pastel colors- Experts predict that the pastel color wheel is what’s going to keep you looking trendy. Feel free to mix and match different springtime shades creating a very exciting and bright look.
2. Menswear inspired collar button downs- These edgy shirts can be dressed up or dressed down. These can be worn in patterns for a bold effect or can be a solid color to be more sleek.
3. Light sweaters- These simple sweaters are the must have for the next spring they are very thin and can be paired with leggings, floral print skirts, patterned pants or even jeans.
4. T-shirt blouse- The t-shirt blouse is a boxy, elbow length silhouette and is very flattering on most body types. You can find these blouses plain or patterned if you want to mix it up.
5. Collarless jackets- A lightweight collarless jacket is sure to keep you warm and is a great staple to have for creating a layering effect.